Re: Sims 4

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Sims 4

★★ Newbie

When i first bought Sims 4, it wasnt downloading so i put in for a refund. However, after a few days it did manage to download but the refund was still active. I was just wondering how i get the game back and undo the refund as i was happy with the game once it actually downloaded. 

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: Sims 4

Community Manager

@elliehelmn Hi,

From looking at your account, you had purchased the Sims 3 and then requested a refund. This refund has now been processed.

If you want to play the Sims again, you have two options:

• Buy the Sims 3 once more from the Origin store.
  • Buy the Sims 4 instead, but make sure that you meet the system requirements, added in the spoiler below:
Spoiler
REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)