Re: Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Community Manager

Where did it say 9:00 for everyone? It is 9:00 for PST people.

You know, 5 years ago when Sims 3 came out you had to wait until Tuesday morning, then go to a store and buy it. Then come home, install it and then play. It's pretty great that not only is the game already installed, but you get to play it far earlier than you have in the past. You guys have waited 5 years. What's a couple more hours?

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 30 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You're opinion is your own, point being, on the Origin Client itself, it says Available on September 1st 9pm 2014. If I preorder a game and if that said game states, anywhere, that it will be released and able to play at/on a specific day/time then I, as a paying customer, expect that game to be up and ready for me to play as it states. The fact that I can't find anything on the client or on the Origin homepage about a different release time is misleading by all means, and as you can see I am not the only one unhappy about these false statements. I mean please correct me if I'm wrong but not giving customers what they are promised can guarentee they won't come back, yes? Like I said I can provide a screen shot if you'd like?

Message 22 of 30 (374 Views)

Community Manager

Post a screenshot if you like. Just like you, I'm going off what is in my client which says 11:00. When I got to origin.com it tells me the same thing. I'm not sure why you're seeing differently. I'm sorry if you feel you've been lied to, but possibly it was a mistake. They happen.

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 30 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'll post a link from a Dropbox of my Origin Client saying that Sims 4 is released. If they wanted a game released at a different time, they need to say so in all clients, not just certain ones. It's misleading, and I'd like to get what I paid for when it says it's due. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzddxe3j00bksk2/Origin.jpg?dl=0

Message 24 of 30 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You have somewhat of a point Tama, we have it easy now in comparison, but if EA says we can preorder it and it be available at a specific time, don't we have the right to expect them to follow through?
I have never held EA in a very high esteem, but the least they could do is honour their word. But hey, each to their own, that is my opinion.

You may have a different opinion and I can respect that.

Message 25 of 30 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe the reason yours says 11 is because your in a different area? i personally got 9 like everybody else i wouldnt have pre ordered if it hadent because i could have just waited and bought it the next day. 

Message 26 of 30 (346 Views)

Community Manager

I'm in central time so that is why I'm seeing 11. Just like Pacific people should see 9. Not sure why eastern people are seeing 9.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 30 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 9pm on mine as well even when i click on it and go to game information it says avaliable september 1, 2014 9pm. im pacific time. but matter of fact as im typing this and i hope everyone is watching but under the subject bar where it says re: Sims 4 on the right side under the bar there is a auto save feature when u stop typing. right now my auto save says that it is 8pm so i am going to assumer for people in United States and Canada that the game will not be avaliable to us till 12am. spread the word

Message 28 of 30 (320 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Moved to Sims 4 forums.
Message 29 of 30 (243 Views)

Hero

If you stil have issues, please read this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Information-Sims-4-Download-amp-Installation-issues-Please-Read/...

If you have further issues, post there or if it's not about installing/downloading, open your own thread in the Sims 4 forum.

Locking this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 30 (236 Views)