Re: Sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4

★ Novice

When i join jobs, blank notification will appear(you can see from the pic). And when work time comes my sims won't go to work. How can i fix this? I tried changing work outfits but that will not appear too.(added pic of it too)

Message 1 of 5 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

@ekinkilinc  Try playing in a completely clean user folder.  Move your entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, and when you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just start a new save and see whether you still have the same issues.  It would help to have the new sim or sims do the same things that are generating the blank notifications in your current save.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (360 Views)

All Replies

@ekinkilinc  If you use mods, try moving your entire Mods folder to the desktop; delete localthumbcache.package as well.  Then test your save.  You don't need to save your progress, so don't worry about any missing content.

If you don't use mods or custom content, or you do but the above doesn't make a difference, please repair the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict thank you but i did both and it didn't work. ;(
Message 3 of 5 (371 Views)

@ekinkilinc  Try playing in a completely clean user folder.  Move your entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, and when you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just start a new save and see whether you still have the same issues.  It would help to have the new sim or sims do the same things that are generating the blank notifications in your current save.

Message 4 of 5 (361 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict thank you, it worked.
Message 5 of 5 (321 Views)