Sims 4 wont update

by Nischnaa

Original Post

Sims 4 wont update

★ Novice

Hey! I need help. The new update dont work for me, at first it will update. It seems to work but when it almost finished it crashes and starts over.. eberytime i start my computer it starts the download..again.. and always the same thing. I cant play or even start sims at all.

What can i do????

Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: Sims 4 wont update

Champion (Retired)

Something happening at the start of your Computer has to do with a Windows update not the game. We can not help you with that. Something affecting the game you would first see when you tried to launch the game not when starting the computer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)

★ Novice

Im sorry, i was not so good in explaining. Its nothing with the computer. Its then i start origin after i started the computer, then i login at origin and then the download starts.

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

@Nischnaa  Are you still having issues with this?  Try clearing Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Restart your computer, and see if you can download.  If not, clear Origin's cache and restart again, but this time, run Origin as an admin: right-click on the Origin shortcut and select "Run as administrator."

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)