Re: Sims 4 wont start

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 wont start

★ Novice

i installed the sims 4 and when i try to start it nothing loads i tryed everything for this to work i have  windows 8.1 and i have tryed everything can somebody fix this? i paid £40 for this game and nothing works ive reinstalled it same issue ive clicked the sims 4 icon on my laptop desktop same issue

Message 1 of 6 (243 Views)

Hero

So you tried all the tips with on the very long thread on here ?

Clean boot ? Check your firewall ? Critical events ? etc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

★ Novice

yep i tryed all there is and it wont load  

Message 3 of 6 (239 Views)

Hero

Then you're probably in the same shoes as many on here and atm there's no solution to it.

EA is looking into it and you can help by providing your info as described in the long thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (235 Views)

★ Novice

i was thinking that to because many people had the same issue as me i got to wait for ea to fix it

Message 5 of 6 (233 Views)

Hero

Or to find out what's causing it Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (213 Views)