Re: Sims 4 wont start with mods...

by XxxWuskieFTWxxX

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

But the thing is that I have 1.9k mods! Yes, I do have that much, I let my sims 4 game load a bit and it started loading but I've been waiting for about 10 minutes so far!

Message 11 of 74 (2,486 Views)

Hero

Hi @Suzannasz

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way.

You have to find the culprit, there's no other way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 74 (2,483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
welp i guess i aughta get started moving over 400 cc's to a new folder 🙃
Message 13 of 74 (2,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 757 mods. Frown

This * it going to take forever.

Message 14 of 74 (2,363 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried everything too. I know this was in 2015, but no one is helping me Cx. Anyways, I can play on other computers, like the mac my family has, but people take it places when they need it.

Message 15 of 74 (2,326 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine wouldn't go past the logo. So I did testing and took out mods and put them back in and I found out that I had a Sims 3 mod in my Sims 4 mod folder. I don't know how it got there but thank God that it was something minor.
Message 16 of 74 (2,317 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Your Not The Only One My Game Crashed Too Its Not Normal I Know But I Don't Know What My Bad Mod Is To I Feel You Man

Message 17 of 74 (2,232 Views)

★ Novice
I HAVE 500+ mods !!!!! Omg better start working
Message 18 of 74 (2,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@XxxWuskieFTWxxX@rockpaperscisha

If you want to you can try these two things before you do the 50/50-method. They might not find all your broken content, but IF they can help you find some broken content it's a lot faster. Standard smile

• Search for the Mod Conflict Detector on google and run it, see if it can detect some broken mods, remove these and try your game again.
    • If the problem started after the latest patch/update, always make sure to update your mods when you update your game. Check this list out for some mods that were broken in the latest patch Standard smile
      https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/incompatible-modsupdates-november-7-2017-patch/
      Download Sims4Studio and do a batch fix of clothes and items (info in link above)

Good Luck!

____________________________________________________________________

If you find an answer helpful, give your fellow simmers some XP! Also remember to click "Accept as solution" if a post answered your question.

Happy simming! :eahigh_file:

Message 19 of 74 (2,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried everything too!, it was ages ago when it happened to my game but i just cant fix it, i really hope we get answers soon :/
Message 20 of 74 (2,159 Views)