Sims 4 wont launch

by Ripplerz

Original Post

Sims 4 wont launch

★★★ Newbie

See I had just boughten the Sims 4 on Origin. Being as happy as can be, I launched my game just to see that it wont even start up. 

It shows up on task manager, but just crashes. "The Sims 4 has stopped working." it says. And I damn sure believe it! 

I've cleanbooted, I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, I've reinstalled origin, reset my laptop a few times, troubleshooted virtually everything I can troubleshoot.

I feel like I've done it all

I checked the minimal specs requirements and it seems like I checked out. Aside from my processor being a little bit behind. I'm not too smart when it comes to the ins and outs of my laptop so bear with me. Keep in mind it is built in.

I spent 60 bucks on this game guys, I was really excited, and it's such a shame to see it all go to waste like this. If you guys have any suggestions, I'd love a reply. If there doesn't seem to be much hope, then, thank you anyways for taking the time to read this. 

If you can relate, but have found the light. Share some light with me pls. 

Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

Re: Sims 4 wont launch

★★ Novice

I can relate to that, I am in the same boat brought the new Sims 4 game last Wednesday for £40 got it home set it all up installed Origin, downloaded it entered the code, then installed it but i am still having problems. If this problem cant be sorted out, it will be a waste of £40 and i dont give up that easily, when i buy a game from a shop i expect to be able to play the thing not let it gather dust on a shelf in a forgotten part of the room:mansad:

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)