Re: Sims 4 won't work with my CC anymore

by CMeki

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, so I got this problem, and for what I can see, some of you are familiar to it. My CC won't work!!

So I just started play again last month and I downloaded some CC, and it worked perfectly, then my Sims 4 had to be updated, so I did and then all my CC was gone... Now I have tried to delete all of my CC and downloade some new ones, and still nothing.. I have tried a few contents (one at a time) and still nothing.... Can you please help me, I am obsessed with some of the CC

Please help me!

Best regards 

Sandra  

Message 11 of 25 (2,220 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Did you remember to reenable Mods and CC in settings after the update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 25 (2,214 Views)

★★ Novice
D;
Message 13 of 25 (2,139 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AnnabethAce, still not working?
And you're sure they're enabled in-game? Do you use onedrive? Are your save-games there? Only the cc is missing? Please send a screenshot of your mods-folder Standard smile

Message 14 of 25 (2,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I found a solution! Get ts4s and go to tools, then go to batch fixes then cats and dogs pets patch then choose objects or cc to fix then make sure you have the right mods folder and press run then do the same for objects just in case, copy the fixed files and delete your current mods then paste all the batch fixes in then enjoy!!!!!!!!

Edit (Crin): Changed All-Caps for readability. Please be aware that using All-Caps is considered screaming on the Internet and against the TOS

Message 15 of 25 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's ts4s?

Message 16 of 25 (2,013 Views)

Champion (Retired)
The Sims 4 Studio Google it if you want to learn more about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 25 (2,005 Views)

★★ Novice

i did that too but it still doesn't work i disabled mymods and enabled them again my mods weren't there without my mods my game isn't the same please someone help after the last update i didn't play the sims anymore now it's updating again i want my mods back my game is not the same without my modsDevil

Message 18 of 25 (1,871 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ChellB99

I guess you double checked that Script Mods and CCs are activated in the game options? Both of them?

And then you have mods that do not work? All mods or just some? If it's just some mods that do not work, which ones?

If no mods show up in your game

• Did you place them in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
  • Do the game register that there are mods? Do they show up in the list in the beginning or if you open the mods list from the options menu?
  • Do you have OneDrive on your computer? Make sure that the game is not using the OneDrive-folders. Try turning off OneDrive before starting the game.

You can check where the game saves your files by looking in your Game Options - Screenshot settings.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Make sure that the path above is the same place as where you have your saves and mods.

You can copy and paste them for easy comparison.

Example, the path above and my mods folder:

• C:\Users\Meki\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Screenshots
  • C:\Users\Meki\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

The text in bold needs to be exactly the same

Please paste them both here if you can't get it to work or if you are unsure.

Message 19 of 25 (1,863 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

that's what happened to me like it restarted but all my houses were still there.

Message 20 of 25 (1,851 Views)