Re: Crime Scene House Still Marked As Crime Scene

by nikakaru

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I just came back home and I saw that the download was complete. I still get the error. I uninstalled Origin before reinstalling the game. I don't know what's going on, reinstalling the game used to do the trick, but now it just doesn't.

Message 10 of 17 (361 Views)

Hero
Maybe your Antivirus program is blocking access ? Or do you have Defender watching over user folder on (not sure what it's called right now) ?

I think it's best if you create a thread for this in the tech forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (358 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok because im next level dumb, how do i create a new thread there ?

Message 12 of 17 (350 Views)

Hero

Just click on new Topic (it's like the last thing to load on the page so you might need a little patience)

NewTopic.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (344 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thanks. The post is up.

Message 15 of 17 (320 Views)

Hero

@nikakaru 

Left your initial bug report in the bug forum (we can revisit that when you got your system back up and running) but moved the rest to this thread so all info is already in here.

Did you check these things yet: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-won-t-start/m-p/7464063#M134727 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (313 Views)

Hero

@nikakaru 

have you ever been able to solve this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (255 Views)