Re: Sims 4 will not get to home screen or even loading screen

by UnicornHedgehog

Original Post

★ Novice

I am having the same issue and I just got the new pet pack... I really wanted to play it. Disappointed

Message 21 of 40 (1,427 Views)

Hero

@UnicornHedgehog

Did you try removing your mods/cc and the other suggestions in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 40 (1,413 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem I fix it by repairing my game. I do not have any cc (I figured that was the problem, so I deleted them). No, it wasn't. 

Message 23 of 40 (1,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i played Sims 4 too when i got mine to work after the white screen with pets mod working. then on December 2nd i was using the writing skill cheat to level  up to level ten writing. for my dead sim to be alive cause i needed to write the Book Of Life to make her alive again. then somehow after i tried to do it the little loading sim a bob like when the sim's thing is in a circle when you save it or something pops up. (i think i accidentally might of pressed leave the game on accident) then i joined on December 3rd and there is that WHITE SCREEN! how i got it off in the first place was to shut down my PC (and i am on Windows)  so. now after shutting down my PC it is still white screen I HATE THIS so.. it got through saying the sims 4 with the TM after it then it said The Sims 4 (Not Responding) then it said Sims 4 IT WAS AT THE WHITE SCREEN. i am sorry i hope your game is working but please  help sims people. I HAD CUSTOM CONTENT AND DELETED EVERYTHING so yeah goodbye! 

Message 24 of 40 (1,289 Views)

Champion (Retired)

And it's not working after removing the mods/cc?
Did you try crinricts tips? (first answer on page 2 of this thread)

Message 25 of 40 (1,274 Views)

★★ Novice
I have this but I dong use custom content. Help?
Message 26 of 40 (1,156 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DinozXPro

Please post a DxDiag:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 27 of 40 (1,152 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey there I used to have this problem but it was all down to custom content as I had 2000 mods in my folder I forced myself to do the 50/50 method as the Sims 4 cats and dogs had just come out. Anyway I was left down to a few mods left which I deleted them all anyway, some were the eyebrows the first person mentioned but another garden lights and iPhone 8plus default replace which I thought it was so I hope your problem gets solved
Message 28 of 40 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Delete your s=custom content
Message 29 of 40 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know that I'm quite late , but yes , removing the ''S-Club Eyebrows will do the trick! Trust me , I tried it!
Message 30 of 40 (951 Views)