Sims 4 website not loading

by zprogram

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 website not loading

★★★ Novice

Another month and still nothing is going on. Fix your sites EA.

Message 11 of 21 (845 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've also been having this same problem but with Google Chrome. The screen on EA's website is just white and I don't know what to do.

Message 12 of 21 (792 Views)

Hero
Did you try clearing your browser caches ? Does it work on other browsers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 21 (776 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes and No. Sims 4 website (and other ea.com) hasn't been viewable since November.
Message 14 of 21 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@zprogram

So for you it's just about not working on IE 11 ? Is there a reason you don't wanna move on to something else ?

Cause yeah, it doesn't load for me either on IE 11 but I have no issues with chrome or any other browser

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 21 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes and the site worked perfectly fine before they decided to shift it to the new ea.com address. I don't see any reason to browser hop just for ea when every other site I go to works without problems.
Message 16 of 21 (738 Views)

Community Manager

@zprogramSorry for not getting back sooner, we have confirmation that IE11 isn't supported on ea.com forums. 

If you want to stay within the MS browser family you can try updating to Edge. 

@Meep62 Please let us know how you get on after clearing the cache. If you have no luck with this can I check what version of Chrome you're on? Yo see this you can click the dots in the top left for your options, then choose Help > About Google Chrome 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 21 (3,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Migrating sites and dropping support... Nice. Guess I can mark this as solved after 7 months of nothing. The community was more helpful and at least trying to solve the issue.

Message 18 of 21 (714 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Clearing my cache didn't work. I checked and I have Google Chrome version 66.0.3359.139. Also, I found out some pages on the site work but most don't, and sometimes when I scroll down on the pages that don't work it shows me something for about a second. 

Message 19 of 21 (701 Views)

Hero
@Meep62 is it only Chrome that doesn't work for you or other browsers as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 21 (696 Views)