Sims 4 website gallery - Can't log in

by PoisonedDoxy

Original Post

Sims 4 website gallery - Can't log in

★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm trying to access the sims 4 gallery to download custom content, but every time I press download it says I must log in, I've clicked on the pop up and the sign in in the top corner but all it does is refresh the screen. I am logged in on every other EA page I access, I'm logged in through origin and can access my account through all those other pages. I am logged in when I go to the main sims 4 website, it only seems to happen on the gallery page. Can someone please help, I'd really like some new content for my game.

Thank you 

Message 1 of 6 (4,065 Views)

Re: Sims 4 website gallery - Can't log in

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi,

I'd recommend that you contact EA, because it will probably be easier for you to find an answer.

I had a similar problem, I couldn't log in online (Like this internet page) I just made a new account and kept my other games on my old account. You can always do that, or download things not on the gallery, or some place like 'The sims resource'. Though if you do go on to one of those websites, I recommend you download ad blocker first. Standard smile
Message 2 of 6 (4,038 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PoisonedDoxy

When you go to play SIms 4 do you start up origin and sign in there first?

On Origin do you see yourself in offline mode?

Message 3 of 6 (4,035 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried it both ways, I didn't get any change BUT I finally have it working I believe, tried a couple of times with different browsers. Got through the third time on Internet explorer, it seems it was trying unsuccessfully to bring a terms and conditions modifier up after the log in step, I accepted the terms and conditions and I'm logged in and able to download now.

If this is a new thing maybe it has to do with the new EU GDPR? 

Thanks for help

Message 4 of 6 (4,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi!

You could try a different browser, that solved a similar problem for me.

Message 5 of 6 (3,243 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (3,218 Views)