Re: Sims 4 update messed up my game

by baby_jada9

Original Post

Sims 4 update messed up my game

★★★ Newbie

When I was getting ready to play my sims game I found out that it ended up doing another update, so once the update was over I was finally able to play it but once I went into create a sim I wasn't able to see anything but a sims. The name part was invisible, the traits weren't there and the icons for the clothes were invisible I was able to click around but all the sim is doing is just turning in circles. Is there a way that I can go back to the sims before the update actually started for me to play the game

Message 1 of 5 (3,853 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tamialovesdance,

I'm sorry, but I am a little confused here. 

If you were playing before and try to get back to the game you were playing previously, please exit to the main menu and select Load Game. This should allow you to select a previous game save.

As for CAS missing parts, please try running a repair on the game (right click Sims 4 game tile in Origin and select 'Repair'). If you use any mods or custom content, please try the game without them.

Let us know how you get on.
EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 2 of 5 (3,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

before i downloaded my game i removed my mods folder, updated my game, then added my mods folder back into the game and it worked fine.

Message 3 of 5 (2,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will not be interested in the least in the game without mods.  I just wish the updates would stop screwing it all up.  Sims 4 without mods i boring af.  So no.  I won't give up my mods.  

Message 4 of 5 (1,343 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @T-Kaye77 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,307 Views)