Re: Sims 4 university not graduating

by DolphinSSA

Original Post

Sims 4 university not graduating

★★★★ Novice

In sims 4 university, after completing 12 courses, what happens next? there was no notification of a graduation, not certificate, and all jobs were still at entry level even after completing 12 units with a 4.0.

Message 1 of 47 (105,904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I’ve been  having the same problem and I still can’t graduate in a normal way I but I used a cheat University.graduate (requires all cheats mod) and it worked. I got a notification about graduation ceremony day after 

Message 2 of 47 (105,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. 

I am facing this issue too. 

May I ask what is the all cheats mod and how do I install it? Thank you

Message 3 of 47 (105,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Here's the link to this mod: <removed by CM>

EDIT: okay, from what I see this link got removed so I need to find another way to give it to you:

this is a link to POLISH site with sims cheat codes: https://sims.fandom.com/pl/wiki/The_Sims_4/kody 

You need to go all way down to section uniwersytet I studia and then on the bottom of this section there's a "All cheats" written bolded and next to it there's the link to the mod

Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 23.45.37.png

This mod allows you to use more cheat codes. You install it the same way as normal mods.

In a case of university after installing this mod you can use cheats:

University.Finish_Term - finishes term

University.Graduate - graduates with current grade

University.Accept_all_Degrees - allows to sign up for distinguished degrees even if your sim doesn't have skills

University.Award_all_Degreessim gets all diplomas (not distinguished)

Message 4 of 47 (105,704 Views)

★ Guide

I had a similar issue.

My Sim completed all 12 courses, a notification of a graduation appeared, saying something like "graduation tomorrow"

but the next day nothing happened. I don't know where or when my Sim should be to graduate. I clicked on all buildings in the Univ campus but none had a "graduation ceremony" option.

Message 5 of 47 (105,336 Views)

Hero
@DolphinSSA What day is your graduation on ? Which day was you last day of class ?

Did you have any holidays during the term ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 47 (105,327 Views)

★ Novice
@DolphinSSA I was having the same issue. At 10am I got a notification pop up near where the phone notifications show up saying "graduation is happening soon". About 30 sim minutes later another pop up asked if I wanted to attend the ceremony. Might have to wait till the next weekday for it to happen if you're on a Friday.
Message 7 of 47 (105,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@RealBlackWidow26, @crinrict  Maybe in my case it is not really a glitch:

TUE - "Graduation Tomorrow!"

WED - Christmas

In my game it is now WED 6:23 AM and I found out in the calendar that the graduation ceremony is scheduled to happen at 10:45 AM.

So it can still happen.

I suppose the game should show the graduation place and time in the "Graduation Tomorrow!" pop up message, so players wouldn't get confused.

*** UPDATE ***

Confirmed, no glitch. Only lack of information. Graduation automatically happened around WED 12:01 PM.

Message 8 of 47 (105,144 Views)

★ Apprentice

My sim finished term on Friday so I waited till week day and nothing happened... Been waiting for over a whole week 

Message 9 of 47 (105,118 Views)

★ Novice
I had this issue as well but I figured it out kinda. The ceremony started at 9:30am. I had to click on the building where the sims attend their classes. It said “Check in” and then it says “Attend Ceremony”. I think? Something like that. My Sim automatically changed into her graduation gown and a group of students showed up in their gowns as well. They walk into the building and that’s basically it.
Message 10 of 47 (105,008 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help