Re: Sims 4 travel crash

by hbarnes1510

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 travel crash

★ Novice

Hello!

After the latest patch on the Sims 4 I have troubles with the game crashing when traveling by phone or coming back to a save file where my sims are at a different lot than home.

The error message reads;

"The game failed to load. Error code: 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472. It's recommended that you relaunch the game."

I relaunched the game several times but it did not work, I have removed any mods which also didn't do anything and I tried recovering an older save file but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7 (2,510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

This is a known issue with broken Mods. Please remove all Mods and CC then look for updates where you got them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,771 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

This is a known issue with broken Mods. Please remove all Mods and CC then look for updates where you got them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (2,772 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! There were some remains left of a mod which I hadn't noticed. I removed everything and repaired the game, it works now!

Message 3 of 7 (2,446 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Glad you got it to work.

Message 4 of 7 (2,428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My friend is on ps4..and since the last update everytime he travels with his sim the game crashes .. 

Message 5 of 7 (2,097 Views)

★★ Novice

I have no mods on game and crashing every time I travel ... I am fed up with the cost of these games and the constant failure to work properly when updated or added to! I was excited about the next stuff pack, but now I'm just angry! FIX WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY!!!

Message 6 of 7 (1,773 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all. 

Since this thread is a couple years old and hasn't been updated for quite a bit I went ahead and locked it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you're having trouble with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread and we can take a look. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,760 Views)