Sims 4 took away romance interactions

by Jada_PArman

Original Post

Sims 4 took away romance interactions

★★★ Newbie

I can't do romantic interactions, i have mods. I tried to take the mods away but it didnt help, and took some of my cas cc away as well. This has been going on for about 2 days, i have been making the male sim interact with the females but there was no romance, so i tried with the femal to the male and it still wouldn't work. I tried looking it up but nothing seemed to help Frown

Message 1 of 4 (352 Views)

Re: Sims 4 took away romance interactions

Champion (Retired)

@Jada_PArman 

Are they in any way related or one a teenager while the other is an adult. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen No they are both teens
Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Jada_PArman 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)