Sims 4 time glitching

by SonaArtist

Original Post

Sims 4 time glitching

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok so my time seems to be out of sync, Ultra speed acts like speed 2, and when my sim goes to sleep or work, the super-ultra speed or what ever its called, if I do any other speed, it goes back several hours.

So first the out of sync, my sim will be doing something, the task bar says their done yet they continue to do the task.

Another example is going to bed. I put them to bed, task bar says its complete but the need says they still need sleep.

And yet another thing that seems to be with this is skills, ill have my sim learn something, speed up, when it should lvl up it doesn't, set the speed as normal, and the skill goes back down a bit to a lot.

Last thing that goes with this is notifications. Ill get told my sim has work in an hour when in fact the clock says they have it in about 10 minutes and they end up going to work 20 minutes after their shift started.

Ultra speed act as Speed 2. Says it itself, ill go to Ultra and it seems to act as Speed 2.

The third problem is similar or involves the first one, I know a lot of people get this, they will let the SU Speed take over, they go to any other speed and it goes back several hours, either with the sim going to work or in bed.

These seem to be my only problems is with the speed itself, Simulation involves these as well but the time glitch that's happening probably causes the simulation lag.

I have no mods of any kind.

ive restarted my sim several times now, going into different lots, same thing happens within the first sim day or instantly

I even re-installed the whole game.

deleted the Cache

lowered my settings all the way

I play on windowed

no items in the inventory

I spent most of my night last night looking stuff up and trying to figure whats wrong and nothing helped.

Message 1 of 1 (169 Views)