Re: Sims 4 suddenly crashes

by PinkiPlayz101

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Sorry for late reply. It only crashes if I don't delete the lastexception and lastcrash files. It started to crash after I transferred the files.
Message 51 of 57 (329 Views)

@PinkiPlayz101  You don't need to transfer those files at all.  They're not supposed to be read by the game once created.  If you can play fine without their being present, then I would leave them where they are.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 52 of 57 (324 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict So what should i do?
Message 53 of 57 (318 Views)

@PinkiPlayz101  What do you mean?  If you can play on the new account as long as you don't transfer the lastcrash and lastexception files, then go ahead and do it.  Those files can be deleted anyway.

Message 54 of 57 (306 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Okay thank you for helping me! I can finally play without crashes now
Message 55 of 57 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PinkiPlayz101 I started crashing for first time last night. 3 days ago I added Jungle expansion pack and Tiny Living. I've deleted my mods from my pc. I've restarted origin also. What did you do to fix your crashes?
Message 56 of 57 (263 Views)

@Mosbank  Crashes can have all kinds of causes, so what worked for one person may not work for others.  If you'd like help, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 57 of 57 (249 Views)