Sims 4 stuck on loading screen

by Unreal_Harreh_St

Original Post

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen

★★★ Novice

My sims 4 has been working perfectly fine until yesterday. I have CC but it’s never been a issue with my game. Yesterday it was working fine and then all of a sudden when I went back into the game it got stuck on the loading screen. I have tried repairing the game. Uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. I have deleted my files but then it worked and my CC doesn’t but I need my CC. I’ve tried putting my CC back in but it won’t work. I can’t delete them all and find them again because I have so many. Please help. 

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Re: Sims 4 stuck on loading screen

Champion (Retired)

You need to figure out which of your Mods/CC causes the problem. Add a few at a time test the game. Continue until you have found all. Whenever there is a patch to the game the Developers of Mods and CC need to test if their Mods/CC still work and it is up to you to check if there are updates to the Mods/CC you use.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)