Re: Sims 4 stuck in loading screen when visiting nightclub in Windenburg

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 stuck in loading screen when visiting nightclub in Windenburg

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello....

I have a problem... for what ever reason whenever i try to visit a nightclub in windenburg (and its only with nightclubs there!!) the game stucks in loading screen and this awfully annoying happy music is keep playing and playing and its loading and loading.... i have cc installed.. however i updated all of them, deleted the ones that where broken.... what can i do????????

Why is it only windenburg??

Message 1 of 7 (639 Views)

Hero
@TheSwissOpossum Have you tried removing all cc/mods for testing purposes ? Backup your save before doing so.

Is it ALL lots in windenburg or only specific ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (592 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its mostly in windenburg or with nightclubs in generell

Message 3 of 7 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TheSwissOpossum Try if you have the same issue on a fresh save as well as with no mods/cc installed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Idk if that works since i deinstalled the whole game again.... I cant play sims 4 without mods.. its super duper boring and absolutely annoying without mods!! Its not a good game if i have to play it without.....

Message 5 of 7 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I found out what it is.... NPCC and MCC didnt uploadet the newest versions of theyre mods for sims 4 yet... its behind a paywall and isk when they gonna post it publicy

Message 6 of 7 (551 Views)

Hero
@TheSwissOpossum Just get the newest public version of the mods. They should work with the current patch.

You don't need to play without mods, just test which mod/cc could be causing the issue and make sure to update

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (544 Views)