Re: sims 4 strangerville

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 strangerville - Installed but StrangerVille world not available

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Strangervillel is installed on my computer. The gamepack info screens came up when I started my game. It shows up on the main menu as being installed. But, it doesn't show up on my home worlds page. I cannot visit the world or move Sims to that world. I've already repaired and restarted my game twice.

Message 1 of 7 (1,861 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

***UPDATE*** I repaired my game once more and it's working! YAY! I moved into the town and serached around a bit. : )

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,791 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @ELNeteruNave ,

Without missing the irony, I would say that's 'strange'... so let's try to find out what's going on:

• Please, go to C:/Program files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4 -this might be different for you if you changed the default folder where Origin installs the games-. Do you see a GP7 folder in there?
  • Have you tried to create a new save? Does the world show up in the world selection screen when you are playing on a new save?

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (1,815 Views)

Re: sims 4 strangI triederville

★★ Novice

I tried two new saves and the world still didn't show up. I did locate the GP07 folder. Inside the sub folders down to areas there's three files. Craterbase, Downtown, Outskirts.

Message 3 of 7 (1,803 Views)

★★ Novice

***UPDATE*** I repaired my game once more and it's working! YAY! I moved into the town and serached around a bit. : )

Message 4 of 7 (1,792 Views)

EA app Team
Glad to hear that, @ELNeteruNave!

Enjoy StrangerVille!
Message 5 of 7 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you solve this issue on the ps4?

Message 6 of 7 (1,602 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @BluePunker, I think it'd be best to start a thread for PS4 as the steps would likely be very different. Can you create a new thread and describe your issue in it please?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (1,555 Views)