Sims 4 saved games gone?

by heyitsjenxo

Original Post

Sims 4 saved games gone?

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I had two households living in San Myshuno. However, I kept playing on and off with one household so I kept exiting and saving etc. This was a few days after the February 2017 update. When I went to load my other household, they were gone and their apartment was too. I'm not sure if this is my fault for making too many saved games with one household,  and the saving replaced the other save files. So I deleted two of the older save files, and then that family and another family all the way in Willow Creek disappeared, however I hadn't tampered with the Willow Creek game at all. Is there any way at all for getting my households back or is t
his my own fault and will I need to start over, and is there a maximum number of save files? Because if so, I know nothing about it.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (260 Views)

Re: Sims 4 saved games gone?

What happens when you use the load game button instead of the play button in the main menu? Maybe loading an older save file will get them back?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, thank you for replying.

When I go onto the home screen, there's no load game button at all, there is just the play button.

Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

That is weird, do you still have files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (214 Views)