Re: Sims 4 responsibility cheat not working

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 responsibility cheat not working

★ Novice

I have a teen character who I'm making skip school to raise his sibling but because he isn't going his responsibility is COMPLETELY negative. For the story I'm trying to play out I need his responsibility higher so since last night I've been trying to use the responsibility cheat and it refuses to work. From what I can tell other cheats are working fine! I've tried both "testingcheats 'true'" and "'on'" but it didn't work after using either. I've checked three different sites for the cheat code and they all say the same one so I'm quite sure it's correct. I've tried restarting the game in case it was just glitching or something but it still isn't working even though other cheats are working. I don't know what else to try.

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Sims 4 responsibility cheat not working

Hero
@deannathewriter Did you use this cheat: stats.set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Responsibility ?

You might need twistedmexis all cheats mod for it to work. Some cheats are disabled as they can cause issues with the game so they're only available if you use a mod

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)