Sims 4 refund question

by Coriliz95

Original Post

Sims 4 refund question

★ Novice

Hi, I recently purchased The Sims 4 and my computer is having problems supporting it. I requested a refund (within 2 hours of buying the game) and was wondering how long it will take to hear back from EA/how long it will take to get my money back? Also, when I go onto origin to "see details" near Refund Requested, it brings me to a "This page does not exist" page, which I'm not sure if I should be concerned about or not. Has anyone gotten a full refund and can tell me how long it took? Thank you so much!! Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)

Re: Sims 4 refund question

★ Novice
I was able to return the game and get my money back. Make sure you know your information. The advisor said I cant get a refund if its been more than 24 hours of you purchase(which is a lie). There website says:

You may return any EA full game digital download (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund:

Within 24 hours after you first launch the game

Within seven days from your date of purchase, or

Within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered

So make sure you know your stuff. They will do anything possible from returning your money(there going to try to fix it.) State clearly you want your money back. If I didn't know my information they would have lied to me and not given me my money back. Mine also said i wasnt elgible for a refund even though i clearly was so dont listen to that.

Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Sims 4 refund question

★★ Novice

This is easily explained.

A normal G3 refund that you request takes about a week.

If you contact the customer support and you have a valid refund reason (G3 or others) the support is able to refund you immediately as long as you used are refundable method to pay for the game and bought it in Origin.

Hope this explains it Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)