Sims 4 pet glitch

by dimplesxx0

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 pet glitch

★ Novice

you can use sims 4 tray importer and make a lot and save to your library then place down all the cc couches and beds then delete them through the importer

Message 11 of 14 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same with me!! 

Message 12 of 14 (357 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, so I am having the same issue as the OP, so I followed your advice and made a lot and set down all my bad cc... except the lot isnt showing up in the tray importer.

I originally did a lot with no sim living in it, placed and saved, and it didn't show up in the tray importer. I then made another lot with a sim dressed in cc i wanted to delete, repeated the process with the bad cc couches and beds... the sim shows up but the lot will not.

Any advice?

Message 13 of 14 (295 Views)

Hero

A lot of cc/mods have been outdated with the c&d patch and need updating. Sims4Studio has batch fixes for most cc issues now. You can google that. You'll be using the program at your own risk as it's third party.

Here's a list of broken stuff: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1

The list is not complete so there might be other mods causing issues.

You must update or remove incompatible mods or you will run into issues   

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (288 Views)