Sims 4 pet adoption is frozen and I lost my progress!

by Elephaantt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 pet adoption is frozen and I lost my progress!

★★ Novice

So I've been seeing this glitch go around since 2017, and i'm mad that they haven't fixed it yet! I was putting my pet up for adoption and the person who was supposed to come get my pet never came. My cat was gone and out of my bottom bar where you see all your sims. The crate was still inside my apartment and I couldn't do anything! I couldn't save, I couldn't  leave the lot, go into build mode, manage worlds, or anything! I play the sims on and off through out the day, i leave the app open for some time on my computer, and so when this happened, I hadn't saved or closed the game before hand. So I ended up loosing 5 hours of my gameplay! At this point before this glitch happened, my baby aged up, my cat had kittens, my sims leveled up his writing skill 4 levels, and my sim was pregnant! all of this progress has been lost! I demand that EA fix this problem!!! 

Message 1 of 2 (2,261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 pet adoption is frozen and I lost my progress!

Champion (Retired)

Please see this thread and click Me too on the first post.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Pet-adoption-person-won-t-leave-adoption-selling-negle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,245 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 pet adoption is frozen and I lost my progress!

Champion (Retired)

Please see this thread and click Me too on the first post.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Pet-adoption-person-won-t-leave-adoption-selling-negle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (2,246 Views)