Sims 4 pack NOT in the queue list and not installing! (with screenshots)

by levijonescc

Original Post

Re: Origin doesn't find installed games on other PC

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@marietheresmai,
Uninstall Origin and install older versions of Origin 10.4.12

Turn on game.

AFTER this update the Origin,

If the game is not found after installing the older version of Origin, unfortunately you will have to download the game again using this older version of Origin, and later  update The Origin,

I don't work for EA 

Message 21 of 34 (1,087 Views)

Re: Origin won't let me download packs

EA app Team

@kreatora  ha escrito:

@EA_Mai
On my EA forum, several people had the same error and it turned out that it helped to install the older version of Origin 10.4.12
With this version the addons were downloaded without problems and there was the "download" option

This concerned only Windows10 . Windows7 did not have this problem
Hope that this info  will be help

Thanks for the additional info, @kreatora. Would you have a link to that thread at hand? If not, in which EA forum did you find this information?

Thanks,
-Mai

Message 22 of 34 (1,079 Views)

Re: Origin won't let me download packs

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@EA_Mai
Here
EA Help Polish section
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Problemy-techniczne/Origin-czeka-na-pozwolenie-systemu-operacyjnego/m-p/70...

EA Help Polish found this problem to be resolved with older version Origin

Message 23 of 34 (1,104 Views)

Re: sims4 downloaded expansion pack is not showing in game

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@EA_Mai
I will translate this post with solution
"The game took off over night and turned on without much problem, I also wanted to see what would happen after updating Origin and I allowed it and shock. Sims4 fires without problems, and the option REPAIR GAME, which was not there before, came back. Definitely, I think, the problem existed on the Origin line - Windows 10; it was as if some of the folders were not uploaded, and now, after installing the game on version 10.4.12, and updating it to the latest version of Origin, everything has gained the appropriate folders and paths to access them. Finally!!!!!!!"

==========================================

It follows that for Origin to work properly on a new computer, you first need to install version 10.4.12 and then download the newer version.

Message 24 of 34 (1,106 Views)

Re: sims4 downloaded expansion pack is not showing in game

EA app Team
Thanks @kreatora Standard smile
Message 25 of 34 (1,104 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@marietheresmai

Rightclick the game in Origin and Select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 26 of 34 (1,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
Message 27 of 34 (1,067 Views)

Hero

@marietheresmai merged your post. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 34 (1,042 Views)

Re: Purchased content won’t reinstall.

★★★ Newbie

This is what's happening to me too. I can't figure out why I cant download my city living and cats & dogs. I switched to a newer computer with windows 10 but these were the only two games that didn't download, the button says download but when I click it, it doesn't do anything and it says in progress but nothing happens. Hope someone can helps us.

Message 29 of 34 (718 Views)

Re: Purchased content won’t reinstall.

[ Edited ]

@haze2008  Try clearing Origin's cache, and if that doesn't help, uninstalling Origin "the hard way" (Origin only, not Sims 4).

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

You can also toggle automatic game updates on and off; quit Origin and restart your computer in between.  To access the option, hover over your username, select Application Settings, and under Application (the first tab), scroll down to Client update.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 30 of 34 (710 Views)