Sims 4 outdoor retreat no vacation option on phone or computer

by sushi998

Original Post

Sims 4 outdoor retreat no vacation option on phone or computer

★ Novice

I bought and installed outdoor retreat and the new world was added along with the new objects.

The problem is, I don't get the "go on vacation" option on my sims phone, also not on the computer.

The strange thing is that it does work for the very first family I created, but not for my newer ones.

Didn't install any mods.

I already tried to reinstal the game but that didn't solve the problem. Frown

Message 1 of 3 (5,449 Views)

Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat no vacation option on phone or computer

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (5,425 Views)

Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat no vacation option on phone or computer

★ Novice

I had the same problem, but a factory reset didn't help at all.  if i create a new save or go back to a different save, the option is on the telephone/computer but not in my current save.  I put a lot of time and effort into the save i have now, and i'd rather not ditch it because i can't send my sims on vacation.....

Message 3 of 3 (4,811 Views)