Re: Sims 4 on two computers?

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 on two computers?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I have a question to ask. If I download the sims 4 on two computers shouldn't I be able to have one computer online and the signed into another account but still online? Example: I login into my sister's account and I download it on my computer completely, then I logout of my sister's account sign into mine then shouldn't I be able to play it online without any problems. Or does it go a different way? I just want to know because my computer is completely bonkers but I can still download stuff and I've been thinking about downloading CC and I really want to try. But not on my sister's PC so I just wanted to know would it be possible for me to download it on my computer completely, sign out, login, and have no problems. Or will it not work because my account didn't buy the game? Please help. Thank you! Please help EA.
Message 1 of 4 (8,906 Views)

Hero

If you own the game on your account, you can play it online, if not, you need to log in with your sister's account for it to work.

Account sharing is frowned upon though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (8,845 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey Crin,

I remember in the sims 2 we could have up to 5 usernames in one household. Is this possible in the sims 4? I mean back then TJ and I lived in separate countries and weren't married and we both got the sims 3 as well but he stopped simming after the first EP shortly after we married and I moved here to Norway. Now he has gotten inspired by the build tools in 4 on my game finally after all these years. So we have 2 pc's but we can't afford to buy double games, EP's, SP's and GP's for sims 4, just keeping me up to par and our PC's has our finances tight enough. So is it possible for him to use his own TnT_TJ username to upload to the gallery? I mean it just wouldn't be fair if he had to upload under my username.

Message 3 of 4 (5,888 Views)

Hero
As everything is connected to your Origin user name now, no, it's not possible. It uploads with the name you're logged in

And hi, good to see you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (5,876 Views)