Re: Sims 4 not showing up on account on other computer

by KBponthexboxone

Original Post

Sims 4 not showing up on account on other computer

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought the Sims 4 a few years back for my other PC and played it through. Today i decided i wanted to play it again but my other PC is long since gone. I installed Origin and logged into my account to find my game isn't displayed =/ I've read through all the other pages but they're for an older version of origin. I've tried putting in my code but of course i have already used it so this doesn't work. All it says is "Your game library is currently empty." I've tried refreshing, logging out and in but still nothing. It's like it's been wiped from my account. Any answers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (717 Views)

Are you sure you are looking in the right account?

Give these a try:

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the username. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter on Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))
    Spoiler
    Hidden.png
  • Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the response, however after doing all these it still doesn't show up =/ I don't see how it could be a different account as I've checked my other email at the time and it didn't have an account. Not sure why this is happening but i'll get in touch with an EA adviser to see if they can come up with anything. Thanks for replying and i'll re-post if anything get sorted!

Message 3 of 3 (697 Views)