[MOD/CC RELATED] My sims have no faces/Just Teeth visible

by everlastingsimme

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 my sims have no faces

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had the same problem and I've managed to fix it.

I've deleted the thumbnailscache someone suggested here but I also started running the game with no mods and, little by little, I've been adding folders till I got the cc responsible of it. In my case, there were three packages files.

Good luck and I hope you can fix it too!!

Message 11 of 44 (17,710 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I am having the exact same issue. I’ve already tried starting a fresh save with no cc, repaired my game, cleared out my mods folder, deleted the localthumb file, cleared the origin cache. I also moved my saves and tray files out, in case there was a corrupted save, but nothing works. It used to be only a couple of random townies, but then my family had a new daughter and, as she became a toddler, she had the exact same issue. 

Message 12 of 44 (17,611 Views)

★★ Novice

I just went into each affected family and gave them new faces. Nothing else worked, but giving them a new face seems to have fixed the problem for me. It was only a handful of my sims and they all were wearing glasses of some form.

Message 13 of 44 (17,558 Views)

★★★★ Novice
"No EA lashes" deleted and it helps! Thanks a lot!
Message 14 of 44 (17,330 Views)

★★ Novice
@fiercemode Delete Cien- no ea eyelashes from Ur mods folder then repair your game
Message 15 of 44 (15,821 Views)

Townie sims have no face just teeth

★★ Novice

All of the standard Sims are OK, but the townies that are produced at random? They don't have a face, only teeth.

https://prnt.sc/L06Y5_z2O-jB

Message 16 of 44 (22,002 Views)

Re: Townie sims have no face just teeth

Hero
@TGFallenOne That looks like a cc issue. Are you using any mods/cc ? If so, does it happen if you remove them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 44 (21,988 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't tried that but I can give it a go and yes I use a lot of CC and mods as I am personally not a fan of mm clothing and hair and mods help spice up my gameplay

Message 18 of 44 (21,959 Views)

Hero

@TGFallenOne 

I know of two types of cc items that can cause the face to disappear like what you show in your pic.  CC tongues and cc 3D eyelashes.  Other cc that affects the face could also be the cause.  So, if have any of those type things in your cc, you might want to look at those first.  

Hope this helps.

Message 19 of 44 (21,954 Views)

★★ Novice
@CGrant56 Alrighty I think I have a CC tongue? I have Kijiko's eyelashes but I use them on my main sim and her face is fine and disallowed all CC for randoms as this only effects randomly generated
Message 20 of 44 (21,950 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help