Re: Sims 4 my sim can only do limited stuff

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 my sim can only do limited stuff

★★★ Newbie
So I created a family with a mom and a son and tbh I did use some cheats here and there but all of a sudden the son won’t talk to anyone and won’t travel places he can only that I know of play his violin and use his bed. When I tried to make him travel places he picks up the phone for a second then puts it away. Also where the current thing he’s doing is it says that he’s asleep and I don’t know if this has to do with it but this is the first time his moodlet is sad so that’s all the information I can give.
Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @saltgunner4life 

Have you tried 'repair game', before launching the game right click on the little 'cog' > repair game. Also, there's debug by clicking on the sim?

Do you have any mods or cc in your game, (if so, remove them and see if the issue remains).

Hope this helps,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you by cheats mean Mods then remove all Mods/CC and try the game without. If that helps you can start adding them back a little at a time while testing the game. Do this until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @saltgunner4life 

Are you still having issues with your game & have you checked the suggestions?

1. repairing the game
  2. debugging the sim 
  3. mods and cc removal if any and breaking them down to isolate the broken one if so. ie: 50/50 or folder by folder.

Sasha

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)