by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 mods not working...

Hero

Glad to hear that worked :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (395 Views)

★ Novice

My mods are in the mods folder. Mods are enabled in settings. But none are working in game. I tried repairing and when that didn't work I deleted the whole game and reinstalled it from scratch. When I do this there is no mods folder I do have to add one and then I downloaded a resource.cfg file from online. But still, nothing works Frown Please help!!!

Message 12 of 15 (354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The game creates the Mods folder at startup. If no mods folder was created where you looked it means that is not where the game stores its files. Look in other places such as on Onedrive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 15 (345 Views)

★ Novice
can you be more detailed on how to repair it?
Message 14 of 15 (324 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@macielolol 

To repair the game open Origin and in your Game Library rightclick the game and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 15 (294 Views)