Sims 4 missing from GeForce Experience

by JKirkInTexas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 missing from GeForce Experience

★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, since the update to the rendering software the game does not show up in geforce experience. I have tried uninstalling the game, restarting and even on another machine running the program but it does not show on that computer as well. Anyone have a fix? Thank you, stay safe.

Message 1 of 15 (4,119 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 missing from GeForce Experience

EA app Team

Hi everyone!

The Sims 4 should be showing up again on NVIDIA GeForce Experience!

Thanks @JKirkInTexas for confirming Standard smile

Enjoy!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 14 of 15 (4,477 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Did you consider trying to uninstall and reinstall GeForce Experience?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 15 (4,093 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I did not, as the system is working for all other games supported by it, including Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Message 3 of 15 (4,090 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JKirkInTexas Update, I uninstalled the GeForce Experience, restarted and installed the program again, and this did not make the game appear. I have tried sending feedback to Nvidia but I have yet to receive a response from them.
Message 4 of 15 (4,083 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JKirkInTexas 

Open GeForce Experience. Click Settings and select games. Under Game scan click Scan Now and see if the Game is found. If not, under Scan location add the location of the game files if it is not already there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 15 (4,075 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I have done this and it does not find the game, even opened the file location of the application and tried scanning in there to no change.
Message 6 of 15 (4,018 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JKirkInTexas 

Please contact Nvidia support for more help with this.

Message 7 of 15 (4,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also had this happen to me recently despite uninstalling and reinstalling both TS4 + Geforce Experience. I have contacted support and have received no response..

Message 8 of 15 (3,937 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@its_hailey-luv

Ge Force Experience no longer supports The Sim4, but it still supports Nvidia graphics cards and you will get information about new drivers.

I don't work for EA
Message 9 of 15 (3,927 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's sorta what I was thinking happened, but it does say on their website that it is still supported.

Message 10 of 15 (3,911 Views)