Re: Sims 4 minimized by accident during loading and not starting up.

by JnhoKaddia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 minimized by accident during loading and not starting up.

★★★ Apprentice

Something strange happened. I decided to play some sims today so I clicked on the play button. I waited for the game to pop up but I accidently clicked on something else on my screen causing the game to minimize right during when it first popped up. I tried to get it back up but it just flashes white and black in fullscreen before minimizing again. I tried restarting and verifying files but it didn't work. What do I do?

Message 1 of 2 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Okay I figured out how to get it back but its pretty much broken from now on. The second the game pops up after you press play you have to spam click the white/black screen so the game stays up. You have to do this everytime and you can't alt tab unless someone out there knows how to fix this?

Edit: Okay so I fixed it. If this happens to anyone else, change the game to borderless window once you get the game up, then close the game. Open it back up then change it to fullscreen then close it. After that everything should return back to normal. You can now alt tab as much as you like without it force minimizing.

On another note, fear of dead end job. Please remove it from the game. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Okay I figured out how to get it back but its pretty much broken from now on. The second the game pops up after you press play you have to spam click the white/black screen so the game stays up. You have to do this everytime and you can't alt tab unless someone out there knows how to fix this?

Edit: Okay so I fixed it. If this happens to anyone else, change the game to borderless window once you get the game up, then close the game. Open it back up then change it to fullscreen then close it. After that everything should return back to normal. You can now alt tab as much as you like without it force minimizing.

On another note, fear of dead end job. Please remove it from the game. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)