Sims 4 major Time issue

by Charleyquinn95

Original Post

Sims 4 major Time issue

★ Novice

Hi, I have tried all of the fixes that are on this topic but my sims will not fix I find that it does not matter what speed I go at my sims will freeze or not move then if I fast forward their needs go down but the sim does not do anything. I put my sim to sleep eventually it enters the bed but then the bar stayed red despite filling to the top I reset her the bar went back to the bottom again I put her back to sleep the bar went yellow and stayed yellow and reached the top I woke her up the bar went back to the bottom again this is constant I can not play my game because my sim is either frozen or thinks its time to go to school at 1 am and when I cancelled it she was skipping school and I lost responsibility points. I find my sims are constantly bugged with something I don't have any mods and origin is updating every day I have repaired my game reset my game backed up the folders reinstalled nothing is working Any Help??

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: Sims 4 major Time issue

Hero

Hi @Charleyquinn95

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)