Re: Sims 4 legacy edition has deleted my saved games

by Hannahart

Original Post

@epicwolf911  Does your computer run Windows or macOS, and which version?  In either case, please list the file paths of your saves and Tray items.  In Windows, open a File Explorer window, navigate to one of the saves you moved, and copy the file path listed immediately above the files.  Do the same with a file in the Tray folder.  In macOS, right-click (or crtl-click) on a save and select Get Info, then copy the "Where" entry into a post here; do the same for a Tray item.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 21 of 37 (934 Views)

★★ Novice
@WillThereBeWifi So did mine, I’m really let down by the sims team, as I’ve spent so much money on sims content, and I play with cc so to top it all off cc didn’t work, I'm so depressed.
Message 22 of 37 (925 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Legacy Edition deleted all previous saves

★ Novice

I tried moving my saves to the Legacy folder but they still aren't showing up. What should I do, I'm freaking out!!

Message 23 of 37 (903 Views)

@pennyze  Please copy the file path for a save that you moved, and paste it into a post here.  In Windows, open a File Explorer window, find the save, then look for the file path above the list of files in that window.  In macOS, right-click (or hold down crtl and click) on a save and select Get Info, then copy the Where entry.  You can delete your username, but please leave the rest of the file path intact.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 24 of 37 (895 Views)

★ Novice

Felt the same way!! Really upset.

Message 25 of 37 (884 Views)

★ Apprentice
@leafseth This fixed my problem! Thanks for the solution!
Message 26 of 37 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@smcorvette so glad I could help!! Heart

Message 27 of 37 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Hannahart yay! glad to hear I could help someone else Heart I know it was a huge relief for me when it worked too

Message 28 of 37 (824 Views)

★ Novice

Not only this problem, but they have take away the Gallery. If this continues I will get rid of Origin al together and stop playing the game. I'm not liking all these changes.  

Message 29 of 37 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this EXACT problem too!!

Message 30 of 37 (747 Views)