Sims 4 legacy edition download problems

by Miriahmcnuggets

Original Post

Sims 4 legacy edition download problems

★★★ Novice

My sims 4 download gets to 99% them I get a message that says “you are out of space on your designated hard drive”. I know for a fact that’s not true because I have more than enough space (400 gb) I think this may be a conflict with legacy edition. Legacy goes to a different folder than regular I think? Please help very frustrating and has been going on for HOURS 

Message 1 of 6 (292 Views)

Re: Sims 4 legacy edition download problems

★★★★ Guide

@Miriahmcnuggets  the game is installing to another HDD in your system but saying there isn't enough space to finish it

Message 2 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes that’s true, origin is in my c drive but my game directory is in another drive. I just don’t understand why it won’t download.

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TheSuperWolf100 Yes how do I fix this? Origin is in my c drive and the game install directory is in a different drive
Message 4 of 6 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Miriahmcnuggets  download cache goes to C maybe it doesn't have enough space for cache 

Message 5 of 6 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Miriahmcnuggets where do you have your documents folder ? Also on another drive or on c ?

The legacy edition tries to create a new folder in documents and copies your data over, so if you have that on c, it might account for the error message.

Also, are you sure you even need the legacy edition ? Origin seems to download it lately again even if you don't need it so you can probably just cancel the download.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)