Sims 4 languages

by vivixwik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 languages

★★★ Newbie

I bought Sims 4 in 2017 (in english but i had more languages available) after last update I couldn’t change clothes and hair colours so I decided to download the EA app (I thought it’s because I had origin instead) as soon as I did it uninstalled origin and now I can’t download sims 4 in English (from the EA app) I played yesterday with origin and the game was in English but since I downloaded EA I only have 3 languages available Russian Polish and Czech… I never played in those languages so I’m confused to why there is no other languages like English 

Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 languages

Community Manager

Hey there @vivixwik,

It sounds like the incorrect version of the base game has been added to your account- this isn't something we can sort for you here on AHQ as we don't have access to your account details, but the live support team can get this fixed for you.

Please get in contact with live support through Twitter or Facebook- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you reach out there so that team has something to reference. If you run into any troubles getting through to live support there, please be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (286 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

I can tell you what's going on, however, fixing it might be a bit tricky...

So what you have now is the eastern European sims version that's linked to your account. That version is language locked to the three languages you mentioned.

Are you logged in on the same account you were on on origin or did you ever get the eastern European version of the game?

If the answers are yes and no:

What you can do yourself (now that the game is free), is either go back to origin and see if your previous issues are fixed or download the basegame from steam (the universal one) and install that one. If you have any packs, they  should also load with the steam version of basegame.

If you are up for asking for help, you can also contact customer services and ask them to unlink the eastern European version from your account. That way, you can obtain and download the universal version from the EA store and install that one.

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @vivixwik,

It sounds like the incorrect version of the base game has been added to your account- this isn't something we can sort for you here on AHQ as we don't have access to your account details, but the live support team can get this fixed for you.

Please get in contact with live support through Twitter or Facebook- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you reach out there so that team has something to reference. If you run into any troubles getting through to live support there, please be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)