Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie

So I have the latest get famous update with all the expansion and stuff packs and my computer has 32bit and 4gb ram with 500gb storage. At first it works but after 30mins or shorter it crashes.

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Your PC is below minimum requirements for the game. Please see this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Make-sure-you-meet-minimum-requirements-PC/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ArachnidDreams   First the AMD C-60  is under spec with a clock of 1Ghz. A Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz Processor or better is minimum requirement for this game. Microsoft is going to end support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020. The pack Get Famous requires a 64 bit operating system. While a 32 bit operating system MAY run this pack 64 bit is a requirement. 32 bit computing is dead. Many games and operating systems are 64 bit only. The video driver is from 2011 which needs to be updated. IMO the C-60 processor is aimed at the net book market (small under powered laptops) good for student/social use. You need to talk to someone about the computer is you want to continue playing this game.

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)