Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 4 is saying "You are Offline"

by Piera_Jade

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims 4 is saying "You are Offline"

★★★★ Novice

Screenshot

Sims 4 is saying "You are Offline" when I boot it up and am at the home screen, but my internet and Origins are just fine. I've looked up many other solutions to the problem, but mine seems to be a little different? Other people say that they're able to click on things on the home screen, but when I boot up Sims 4, as shown in the screenshot, it's all blacked/greyed out and it won't let me click anything. Or rather I can click anywhere, any button, but nothing happens or is pulled up. I've tried deactivating all antivirus and firewalls I have, tried restarting my router, shutting down and restarting my computer, tried opening as administrator, tried opening via Origins, tried logging out of Origins and logging in again. Nothing seems to work! Desperate for help!

Message 1 of 2 (59 Views)

Re: Sims 4 is saying "You are Offline"

@Piera_Jade  How long have you played the demo? Most demos only last 10 hours of actual game play.

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help