Sims 4 is glitching everywhere for me

by mariana102004

Original Post

Sims 4 is glitching everywhere for me

★★★ Newbie

Well I play sims with mods ALL the time but today was different because when I started the game everything was glitching.

First, when I join the game and I create my sims, the icons are glitching, some of them are mixed and also black, I though that was nothing so I finished creating my sims. After I'm done with my character I was chose the place where I was going to put the lot and that's where I've noticed that the bar on the top right, the build mode, etc.. was glitched, like I said before the icons were mixed and black. 

I tried to do the sims4_backup and it didnt do anything because it was still glitched.

I did the repair thing in origins but it's still glitching and I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't think it's a problem with the mods because I've played with those mods for like 4 months now and it never glitched until today

Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: Sims 4 is glitching everywhere for me

@mariana102004  There was a patch yesterday, and it broke a bunch of mods, including mods that change the user interface.  So it's worth testing with no mods at all; delete localthumbcache.package as well.

If your game looks normal with no mods present, you can use the 50/50 method to sort through your mods and custom content.

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)