Re: Sims 4 is extremely buggy/glitchy.

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 is extremely buggy/glitchy.

★★★ Novice
I don't really know how to explain this, but I will try my best.

I bought The Sims 4 last Sunday and it took five and a half hours to download, and when I opened the game up and started creating my sim, when I started to change the clothes, it started glitching really badly, as shown in the first picture. I was able to create my sim, but it was extremely difficult. I then went to pick out a lot and it was still very glitchy, but it got a lot worse (as shown in the last picture). I went to get my laptop repaired, and it came back yesterday. When I played yesterday, it was fine. Everything was going okay and I was able to create a sim and decorate the house just fine. I opened the game this morning, and it's doing this again. Even the menu screen is messed up. Does anyone have a solution?
Message 1 of 7 (4,786 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
Turns out my computer is super out of date. I don't meet the minimum requirements for the game, so I'll probably just try to invest in an actual gaming laptop.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (5,360 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Sims 4 is extremely buggy/glitchy.

★★★★ Pro

I'm no expert, but that looks like a crash of your graphics card. Maybe overheating? The Sims is a demanding game, perhaps your laptop is too weak. What card do you use?

Message 2 of 7 (4,768 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm using AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics. My laptop is 5-6 years old and I'm still using Windows 7.
Message 3 of 7 (4,758 Views)

@Merciless_OW Could you post a DxDiag?
Please follow this how to on how to gather your DxDiag.
You can post the DxDiag by attaching it to your next reply.
Don't paste it directly into your answer, because that won't fit.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (4,745 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here it is. 

Message 5 of 7 (4,731 Views)

★★★ Novice
Turns out my computer is super out of date. I don't meet the minimum requirements for the game, so I'll probably just try to invest in an actual gaming laptop.
Message 6 of 7 (5,361 Views)

You gave a really weird looking DxDiag. 

Anyways to double check, you can run http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri @Merciless_OW.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 7 (4,710 Views)