Sims 4 household won’t launch

by scharles1401

Original Post

Sims 4 household won’t launch

★ Novice

Every I click on the household, it says that it won’t load and that I have to relaunch the game. 

Message 1 of 6 (478 Views)

Re: Sims 4 household won’t launch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Same here.  I just spent all day getting my sims through university.  They graduated and I moved them into another house, went to play it and I got error 134.  I relaunched the game, but it happened again.  Every house I've tried is giving me this error message.  I can edit the houses in build mode, but I cant play them in live mode.  I don't have any CC or mods, never used them.  I thought this issue was supposed to be fixed?

Message 2 of 6 (445 Views)

@scharles1401 and @EvilVampyre  Please post the full error code you're seeing, not just the first three digits but the entire thing.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 6 (431 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, I couldn't remember the full code.  I've written it down now, its 134:b378c837:4240d837

Message 4 of 6 (422 Views)

@EvilVampyre  Yeah, the error codes are a bit long, and to make things even more fun, whether the entire code matters depends on the specific error.

There's an unbelievably long thread on this issue in the bug forum.  (EA is looking into it, no fix or workaround yet, etc.)  Since the other poster hasn't come back yet, I'll wait to merge, but you can click Me Too on the first post of that thread if you want.  The thread will also be updated when any new information is available.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-PC-MAC-Error-code-134-b378c837/td-p/9205967

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 6 (416 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply. I read in another thread that it was fixed, I guess that was a different error code.  I'll add to the other thread and keep an eye on it.  It sucks that I cant play this game anymore, I've put a lot of time into it.  I guess I could start a new game, that seems to work, but there's always the chance this error code will effect that game too.

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)