Re: Sims 4 household keeps deleting/replacing?

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Hi, It all actually holds very well even with a ton of other games and files. This is just a temporary computer till I buy a new one. So for the game wise is there anything you could recommend? I was just thinking about uninstalling from the settings and reinstalling with origin?
Message 11 of 20 (411 Views)

Hero

You can try uninstalling or disabling some of the packs and see if it gets better.

Processor: i5 or i7 with at least 2.5 Ghz (don't get an i3, they have overheating issues)

RAM: at least 8-12 GB RAM

Graphics Card: Very important. Get something that is green across the board on here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_System_Requirements

Operating System: A 64 bit system is a must

Hard Drive: at least 500 GB

If you can, get a desktop for gaming. You get more for less.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice
Alright, so i'm just going to uninstall it and see what happens then, hopefully it should work im just tired of having problems with it
Message 13 of 20 (394 Views)

★★★ Novice
Unfortunately didn't work. Now my game don't even load with cc. It didn't show any of the logos(sims , maxis , ea) just a straight white screen for 5 hours without touching.
Message 14 of 20 (377 Views)

Hero

But it loads without ?

I don't think there's anymore I can help you with as your computer is underpowered and below minimum specifications.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (372 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sorry meant to so say I don't load even when there's no cc in, and it don't load with cc either.
Message 16 of 20 (367 Views)

Hero

Do you have any packs installed ? You can try disabling those and see if it then loads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (355 Views)

★★★ Novice
It was starting to white screen (gets past EA Maxis , The Sims 4) and minimises and crashes. I took the whole sims 4 file out and loaded S4 up usually it worked, tried a tiny bit of CC it worked so I didn't long ago put a few extra things in the mods folder so currently im waiting to see if it loads up.
Message 18 of 20 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice
Update: it worked, my saves was corrupted.
Message 19 of 20 (313 Views)

Hero

Glad to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (304 Views)