Sims 4 help

by LaRubia1027

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 help

★★★★★ Newbie

I went to play sims 4 for the first time in awhile.It was working smoothly in Create A Sim(,and when I gave my sim a house),but when I went to build mode I put desk, chair,and computer down, then went to live and I wasn't able to control anything.And everything(Tabs, sim on left corner)was gone, but the build mode(wasn't able to click that) and the menu/setting button.That was all I was able to see and the game play.I couldn't do anything, if i tried it wouldn't do anything.

I tried to restart, remove mods, cc, repair game, shutdown computer, restart computer, and force quit. But nothing worked.

Please help,I really love playing these games so I would really appreciate it if you reach out and help.

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 help

Champion (Retired)

@LaRubia1027 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 help

Champion (Retired)

@LaRubia1027 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)