Sims 4 has stopped working

by Semperfizorr

Original Post

Sims 4 has stopped working

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a new laptop yesterday, and attempted to download the Sims 4. Once the download was complete the game won't work. It acts as if its launching and gives me a message stating " The sims 4 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is Available." I've unistalled and reinstalled. I've upgraded the Driver, and windows. Not quite sure what the issue is!

Message 1 of 7 (421 Views)

Re: Sims 4 has stopped working

Hero

HI @Semperfizorr

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is semperfi, I'm using the new laptop with a different log in.

Message 3 of 7 (388 Views)

Hero
NahimicOSD.dll ... you need to uninstall or disable the Nahimic Audio software. It's conflicting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled it launched, and today its not working. I will link it again. thank you!

Message 5 of 7 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

here

Message 6 of 7 (352 Views)

Hero
The errors are still all for the Nahimic software. Did you re-run DxDiag before posting it again ?

Could you search if the dll is still running on your computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (340 Views)