Sims 4 growing together won’t download content

by bethdolphin

Original Post

Sims 4 growing together won’t download content

★ Novice

I have purchased the game code and it says it has accepted it, when I load the sims game it says I own the pack, but I have no content from the growing together pack in the game. It isn’t showing up in my origin game library either. But if I try and add the code again it says I have redeemed it so can’t try and add it again. I have tried deleting origin and repairing it, uninstalling the whole thing again and re downloading it and checking that I don’t have the cas game, but I don’t as far as I can see. I’m at a loss now and I really don’t want to pay again for the game but I think this might be the only option I have left if I want to download it 😞

Message 1 of 4 (632 Views)

Re: Sims 4 growing together won’t download content

★★★ Newbie

Just did this cancel the purchase and refund so you can repurchase. If you check your purchase history, it will say 'Processing' instead of 'Complete' besides the expansion. This indicates it's a problem on EA's end

Message 2 of 4 (587 Views)

@bethdolphin  If you have the CAS Demo installed, please see this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/EA-App-claims-packs-are-installed-yet-they-are-not/td-...

Otherwise, please run a search for EP13 , which is the folder for Growing Together.  Open a File Explorer window, click This PC in the left panel, and enter EP13 in the search field in the upper-right corner.  Wait for the search to finish, then make sure the full file path is showing under each result.  If it's not, expand the window sideways as necessary.  Take a screenshot using Windows key-shift-S and attach it to a reply here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (532 Views)

★ Novice

I managed to fix the problem, I did lots of things EA suggested but the one i think that worked was possibly moving the game out of the original folder and putting it into a different area. Then when I went back to the EA app all the games were then showing as been able to download again and growing together was on the list of games ready to download. So I just clicked on that one at first and added it to the base game and it worked. It still doesn’t show in my library on the EA app for some reason but is now in my game. 

Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)