Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 glitch? Pls help

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? city living,get famous,get to work,seasons and lundray stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the top right corner
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesnt show all the options in the corner it shows all of them stuck together
What do you expect to see? All the options spaced out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Everytime I Play sims at the top right corner all of the options are together and mixed up and I cannot see what is what option and what im clicking on

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 glitch? Pls help

Champion (Retired)

@Ironman_T1977 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Ironman_T1977 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thank you I will try!
Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)