Sims 4 get together is not working!

by paigenataliee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 get together is not working!

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded the sims 4 get together today and it installed, when I go into the game it's not showing the new town or anything in create a sim, no new actions or anything, it's like I don't even have the game. Please help.
Also there is no option in origin to repair the game.
Message 1 of 6 (1,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 get together is not working!

Community Manager

@paigenataliee Hey there. We have seen cases where this is caused by an account mixup, so we want to check this first. Are you launching the game through the My Games page in Origin? If you click the "i" button does your Get Together show on that page? Also, you might want to swap to the Origin account in question for the response, I could take a very quick look and see if I can see if any account-side issue indicators show up. 

You mention the repair too, are you trying to repair the main Sims 4 panel or the one for Get Together? You can only repair the main game and not the individual expansions, so please try this if you haven't already. 

Thanks, hopefully we can get this cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,149 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@paigenataliee Hey there. We have seen cases where this is caused by an account mixup, so we want to check this first. Are you launching the game through the My Games page in Origin? If you click the "i" button does your Get Together show on that page? Also, you might want to swap to the Origin account in question for the response, I could take a very quick look and see if I can see if any account-side issue indicators show up. 

You mention the repair too, are you trying to repair the main Sims 4 panel or the one for Get Together? You can only repair the main game and not the individual expansions, so please try this if you haven't already. 

Thanks, hopefully we can get this cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, I've fixed the problem. The repair button came up on the get together pack and I was able to repair it and it works now, thank you.
Message 3 of 6 (1,055 Views)

Community Manager

Excellent, thanks for coming back with the confirmation.

Enjoy the game!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So most of the content works for me, but the dining room table that came with it will not work. It only shows up in one color even when another color is selected.
Message 5 of 6 (934 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sgriffin8596

Could you post a screenshot or picture or this, so we can check if it might be a bug after the new patch or an error in your game?

Before checking, if you have mods/cc in your game, remove all of them to see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

Message 6 of 6 (918 Views)